Recipe: Delicious Sesame-Packed Rolls
Nowdays, you should can boil Sesame-Packed Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Sesame-Packed Rolls
- You need 200 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 4 grams of ☆Dried yeast.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 of ☆Egg yolk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 125 grams of Milk.
- You need 20 grams of Black sesame seeds (and white sesame seeds).
- It’s 1 of to brush on the rolls Egg white left over from separating it from the yolk.
- You need 150 grams of Processed cheese (cut into 5 mm dice).
Sesame-Packed Rolls step by step
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bread maker together with 80% of the milk which has been warmed to body temperature (winter only). Switch the machine on, leaving the lid open. Add the remaining milk while observing the consistency of the. Once the dough has come together in one mass, add the butter and let the machine keep kneading the dough for another 15 minutes. (Add the sesame seeds 5 minutes before the end of the kneading period.) Once the dough has finished kneading, transfer it from the machine to a bowl, and leave for the 1st rising (about 50 to 60 minutes)..
- Divide the dough into 7 pieces, round off each piece, and rest for 15 – 20 minutes. Use a rolling pin to flatten each piece into a circle, and place 4 pieces of diced cheese on 1/2 of each circle. Flip the other half of the dough over the cheese. Place 3 more pieces of cheese on top, and fold the dough again to cover. finally add 2 more pieces of cheese, cover again, round off the dough and pinch the seams tightly closed. Place the formed dough on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven sheet, and leave to proof (2nd rising)..
- The dough is done rising when it has doubled in volume. Preheat the oven to 180 C°. Brush on the egg white to glaze the rolls. Use kitchen scissors to snip the tops of the rolls in a cross shape, and add one more piece of cheese as decoration. Bake for 10 minutes..
- If making a square loaf of bread in a bread pan: In step 2, divide the dough into 2 – 4 pieces and rest for 15 minutes. Flatten each piece of dough, sprinkle on the diced cheese, and roll the dough tightly, starting from the side closest to you..
- Place in an oiled, floured bread pan and leave for the 2nd rising. Brush with egg white, slash the top of the loaf, and bake at 180 C° for 15 minutes. Please adjust the time according to your oven..
- When the loaf is baked, remove it from the pan and place on a rack to cool. It's very tender and chewy fresh out of the oven. ＾＾.
- The bread is packed with cheese chunks. Since Minarai-Miiko (another COOKPAD member) made this into a square loaf, I added the directions for doing that here..