How to Concoct Good Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. This creamy mushroom pasta with garlic sauce is quick and easy, full of flavor, and a great way to shake up your dinnertime routine! For an extra flavor boost to my creamy mushroom pasta sauce, you can also use a good quality vegetable stock in place of water. I use my own homemade vegetable stock- you can find the recipe here.
Every cook needs a good easy creamy mushroom sauce recipe. It's perfect stirred through pasta and fantastic on First time making a homemade mushroom sauce and enjoyed it. Turned out a little thicker than I would. Nowdays, you should can make Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how the way you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare of Homemade Pasta.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 200 grams of White flour.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Mushroom Sauce.
- It’s 200 grams of Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 30 grams of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta is everything you know and love about creamy pasta.with the addition of buttery garlic mushrooms. This Creamy Mushroom Pasta speaks for itself. A slippery tangle of pasta bathed in a creamy parmesan sauce loaded with buttery garlic mushrooms, it's simple, quick. This meatless Creamy Tomato Mushroom Pasta with spinach is a filling vegetarian weeknight dinner for two you can make without needing to buy a jar of What I love about making homemade sauce is you can make it while the pasta is boiling.
Homemade Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Prepare all ingredients to make the homemade pasta..
- In a bowl, add the dry ingredients and rub them by hand about 2 minutes. (When you feel the flour gets lighter, the moisture is reduced and becomes easier to mix.).
- Add the eggs and olive oil..
- Add the salt..
- Pour in about 30 ml of water and start incorporating the flour..
- Gradually add the water little by little while incorporating the flour. Try to use as little of the water as possible..
- Dust flour on a working surface and knead the dough. Press the dough with your hands, fold in half, turn the dough around, and fold it again, and repeat for about 10 minutes..
- The dough is ready when it is as soft as your earlobe. Put it in a plastic container and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to half a day if possible..
- Dust the working surface with flour, place the dough on and start rolling it out..
- Roll out the dough to a 2 mm thickness. Make several 25 cm in length and 15 cm in width rectangles..
- Roll up the dough into a ball and let rest in a tray for 10-15 minutes..
- Cut the dough into desired width either with a pasta machine or a knife..
- Meanwhile, make the mushroom sauce. Start boiling some water to cook the pasta as well..
- Chop the mushrooms and bacon into small pieces. Smash the garlic with the back of the knife, add it into a sauce pan along with the olive oil, and sauté it over medium heat..
- Sauté it for about 3 minutes..
- Add the heavy cream and soup stock granules and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes. (Cook the pasta in the meantime.).
- Add some salt in plenty of boiling water (5 liters of water and 3 tablespoons of salt) and boil the pasta for about 4 minutes..
- When the pasta has a small core remaining when you bite, move it into the sauce pan and coat it with sauce for about 20 seconds. Taste and add some salt if needed..
- Sprinkle some coarsely grounded pepper if available, garnish it with some parsley and it's done!!.
- Cut the leftover edges into triangles and put them in a plastic container. You can use it just like regular pasta. You can keep them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks..
By the time the pasta is cooked, the sauce is ready to eat. Portobello mushroom sauce over pasta with fresh parsley, white wine, garlic and olive oil. what are you waiting for? Add the white wine and cook until the volume of liquid has reduced by half. Satisfy your pasta cravings with creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms. You'll love this recipe for a saucy, easy, one-dish weeknight meal!