Recipe: Delectable sunshines country white bread
sunshines country white bread. The country white bread recipe that I am sharing with you today is a very simple family recipe. My grandma used to bake this bread and my aunts keep on with the tradition. One of my aunts still bakes it in a wood-fired stone oven, the good old way, and it is so yummy!
I know making yeast bread can be intimidating for some, but it really doesn't. Homemade Amish White Bread recipe with easy to follow instructions and photos to help you make delicious homemade bread for your family! Originally from Queens, NY, Lois now calls northeastern PA home. Nowdays, you should can prepare sunshines country white bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of sunshines country white bread
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of non dairy creamer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine sliced in four pieces.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
You can find her blogging over at Walking on Sunshine where she shares a little of her life. I really like the color and flavor the eggs add to it. We put fun, happiness and tastiness in a loaf of bread for all Singaporeans, every day. We invite and encourage you to e.
sunshines country white bread instructions
- useing a bread machine, pour milk in bread pan, mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, stir together dry mix( except the yeast that goes last). put dry mix ontop of milk, tap the side of bread pan to settle the dry mix, put butter in the four corners on top of flour mix, now make a well in center of flour mix, add the yeast dry (do not let the yeast get wet, keep it dry..
- place bread pan in the bread machine and lock, plug up the bread machine, trun on basic and meduim browning..
- let bake in bread machine, when bakeing is done, unplug the machine and use a pot holder to unlock and place loaf on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing..
- enjoy! !!!!!!.
You can also make it on the dough cycle and mold the dough into rolls. Until I found this recipe my bread didn't turn out very well. Now, I make it nearly everyday. It makes a great sandwich, too. The only problem is that it doesn't last.