Recipe: Nice Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine
Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine.
Nowdays, you should can boil Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine
- You need of [Bread dough].
- You need 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 40 grams of Butter (soften in a microwave).
- You need 1 medium of Beaten egg.
- You need 150 ml of Milk (warmed to 40°C).
- It’s of [Toppings].
- It’s 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten eggs (for glazing).
Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine instructions
- Put all ingredients – except for those used to make toppings – into the bread machine to make the dough. Complete the first rising. 15 minutes for the kneading, 40 minutes for the rising..
- Let's make the toppings! Boil the eggs (hard-boiled; 20 minutes) and put into a bowl. Mash roughly with a fork. Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to mix..
- Divide the dough into 10 portions. Roll them up into balls. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying up. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Press down the dough to punch out the air. Roll it out with a rolling pin..
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of the filling from Step 2 and place on the flattened dough. Pull up the corners to close and fold in the filling. Make sure to secure it well..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and align the dough. Make a cross-shaped slash on the surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 40 minutes for the second rising..
- When the dough doubles in size, brush beaten eggs on top and sprinkle some dried parsley. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in 200°C oven to finish..
- Here are some recipes to make other kinds of bread using the same dough! Basic Butter-enriched Table Rolls..
- Bread with Orange Peel and Chocolate Chips in a Bread Machine..
- Corn and Mayonnaise Bread in a Bread Machine Part 2..