Recipe: Nice The puggy brioche loaf
The puggy brioche loaf. There is something magical about brioche. The combination of butter, eggs, and flour come together to create a soft, fluffy, and flavorful bread that is perfect for both sweet and savory applications. BRIOCHE LOAF RECIPE – BRIOCHE PAIN DE MIE The French brioche is a classic yeast bread that's rich with butter and eggs, perhaps a cake-like bread.
Learn how to make a brioche loaf with this easy recipe, method, and baking schedule. Adding too much flour to compensate will make the brioche stiff, and it will lose its signature soft and fluffy texture. That doesn't mean you can't add any flour at all; the quest for the 'perfect' loaf is highly personal. Nowdays, you should can have The puggy brioche loaf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of The puggy brioche loaf
- It’s 250 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 10 g of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- You need 95 g of salted butter.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
I love to cut this Brioche Loaf into slices, toast them and then eat with some butter and a sprinkling of sugar, accompanied by. Get step-by-step photos and instructions on how to make the perfect brioche dough recipe and create a lovely loaf of bread or even my dessert pizza crust. On a lightly floured surface, turn out dough. While it does take time, the wait is worth it.
The puggy brioche loaf instructions
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, salt in bread machine. Mix dry ingredient well.
- Add egg one at a time. Knead around 10 min until smooth dough is formed..
- Add cold butter in small pieces portionwise. Knead for another 20 minutes. Check if the dough can stretch to thin film..
- Transfer the dough into a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, 1st proof at around 20C for 1 hr..
- Knock air out from the dough. Knead well and do 2nd proof in the fridge overnight.
- Take the chill dough, knead well and cut into 3 portions. Roll the dough by hand in circular motion. Line 3 doughs in the baking mold.
- Proof at room temperature for 1 hr. Bake at 170C for 25 minutes..
I had some pureed squash and wanted to make some pumpkin brioche dough so the rolls would look a pretty orange. Now the fun-use it for whatever you'd use brioche dough for. The dough is not orange but a golden color. It makes great dinner rolls,pastry with filling,braided,or as dough for sticky buns. We show you how to master this soft bread enriched with eggs and milk.