Recipe: Tasty Blueberry Swirl Pancakes
Blueberry Swirl Pancakes. An American classic, these fluffy blueberry pancakes make the perfect brunch and are served with maple butter. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. When baking remember not to over cook and to cool it down in the oven slowly.
You see…unlike when you're working on, say, a Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, the design on your pancake will get. These Vegan Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes are super delicious! They taste like cinnamon buns but are easier to make. Nowdays, you should can boil Blueberry Swirl Pancakes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Pancakes
- You need of For Blueberry swirl sauce.
- It’s 11/2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Pancakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of melted butter as needed for griddle.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- Prepare as needed of Softened butter,.
- It’s as needed of pure maple syrup,.
- Prepare of melted butter as needed for brushing griddle.
They're gluten-free, dairy-free and really healthy too! Adding applesauce to these Berry Swirl Pancakes ensures helps to reduce sugar content and ensures that they will be moist and delicious for breakfast. These perfect blueberry pancakes can be eaten fresh or frozen for future quick breakfasts or late-night snacks. Top with your favorite berries and perhaps a little Vanilla Cream for extra indulgence.
Blueberry Swirl Pancakes step by step
- Make blueberry sauce.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon and salt in a saucepan. Cook until thickened to a sauce consistancy, about 5 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking.
- Make Pancake Batter.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, whisk well.
- In a measuring cup or bowl whisk buttermilk, egg the 2 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour buttermilk mixture over flour mixture and stir just to combine.
- Heat griddle, lightly brush with butter. Spoon pancake batter onto griddle using a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Add a swirl of blueberry sauce using a piping bag or a cup with a spout..
- Cook until edges bubble and bottom is cooked and flip andcook the other side intil golden and cooked through..
- Serve hot with melting soft butter, maple syrup and whipped cream. Also offer any extra blueberry sauce ….
Fold the blueberries and lemon zest into the batter. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with some of the remaining melted. This is an excellent recipe for blueberry pancakes. A delicious, nutritious and flavorful breakfast. When blueberries are out of season, use thawed frozen blueberries.