Recipe: Appetizing "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze"
"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze".
Nowdays, you should can have "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you make that.
Ingredients of "Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze"
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of 15 oz. can of pumpkin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar( packed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of fat-free buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
"Pumpkin Pound Cake with Buttermilk Glaze" instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° . You need 10" tube pan. Lighly coat pan with cooking spray- dust with 1 Tbsp.flour..
- Spread pumpkin out on 2 layers of paper towels. Cover with 2 more layers.let stand 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile put sugar, brown sugar & buttet in mixer. Cream at medium speed for 3 minutes. Add eggs one at time. Beat in pumpkin & vanilla. Combine flour & next 4 ing. In another bowl. Add flour and buttermilk. Alternating flour & buttermilk to your mixture in mixer..
- Spoon batter into your tube pan. Bake 50 to 55 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 min. Remove from pan cool completely..
- When cool. Mix last 5 ing.in small sausepan. Over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Cook 1 min.or until it becomes thick. Remove from heat. Drizzle glaze over cake…