Recipe: Delicious Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
Nowdays, you should can boil Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- It’s 1 cup of Hellmans Real Mayonnaise (no substitutes).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream (not light or fat free).
- You need 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of flat leaf parsley chopped (I prefer flat over curly in this recipe).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped chives (or green part of green onions).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- You need 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of buttermilk.
Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing instructions
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, sour cream and the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for buttermilk. Mix well..
- Add buttermilk a little at a time and mix until you reach desired consistency.
- Taste to see if it needs a tad more salt..
- Pour dressing into a food processor. Turn on about 10-15 sec or until herbs are finely chopped..
- Hope you enjoy!.