The Most Practical Way To Make Comfortable Bread machine Banana Bread
Bread machine Banana Bread. Since the banana bread recipe on this page is done in a bread machine, it is simple & easy to make. A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light.
It's an excellent way to use up ripe bananas without turning on the oven, so your kitchen stays cool. The bread machine helps make soft, delicious banana bread and allows it to stay perfectly moist throughout the process. If your bread machine has a cake or quick bread function, you'll love this bread machine banana bread recipe. Nowdays, you should can produce Bread machine Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread machine Banana Bread
- You need 1 stick of butter ( room temperature ).
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
The banana bread is moist and delicious. It's also really easy to make because your bread machine does all the stirring and baking. Wondering what a quick bread is? Banana-Chocolate Chip Bread: Prepare bread as above through"Cake" setting.
Bread machine Banana Bread step by step
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan..
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting..
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan..
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like..
Select Dough setting, and press Start. Michael shows how to make Banana Bread in a bread machine. Press the "Quick Bread" button on your bread machine. If your banana chocolate chip bread needs a few more minutes, check your control panel to see if you have a "bake only" button. If you have a cake setting on your bread machine, this is a great banana bread recipe for the bread machine.