Beginners Guide To Produce Delectable Aromatic Poppy Seed Hard Rolls
Aromatic Poppy Seed Hard Rolls.
Nowdays, you should can boil Aromatic Poppy Seed Hard Rolls using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how the way you prepare it.
Ingredients of Aromatic Poppy Seed Hard Rolls
- Prepare 200 grams of All purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams of of each If you don't have all purpose flour, combine bread flour + cake flour).
- You need 10 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 124 grams of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 of Poppy seeds.
Aromatic Poppy Seed Hard Rolls step by step
- Knead the dough in a bread machine, until the 1st rising is done..
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and round off each piece into a smooth ball. Leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- The dough has finished resting here..
- Place the dough with the seam side up and roll it out into a flat circle..
- Fold in the opposing sides first. Fold in the top side towards the center first..
- Fold the bottom in the same way..
- Fold the dough in half, and seal the seams..
- Seal the seams securely!.
- When all 4 portions of dough are formed, hold each one by the seam side and dip in water..
- Coat generously with poppy seeds..
- Leave for the 2nd rising..
- After the 2nd rising, slash the tops down the middle, and mist with water..
- Put in an oven preheated to 250℃, lower the temperature to 210℃ to bake for about 20 minutes. Please adjust the cooking temperature and time depending on your oven..
- Golden brown crispy hard rolls with beautifully formed slashed tops..
- The crust is nice and airy too..
- Poppy seed hard rolls..