Recipe: Good Magic Disappearing Lemon Poppyseed Cake
Magic Disappearing Lemon Poppyseed Cake.
Nowdays, you should can have Magic Disappearing Lemon Poppyseed Cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you boil that.
Ingredients of Magic Disappearing Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- Prepare 1 Cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 6 – 8 of lemon zest.
- It’s 3 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of poppyseeds.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
Magic Disappearing Lemon Poppyseed Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine coconut oil and sugar in a large bowl (bowl 1). Add eggs one at a time and mix in lemon zest..
- In separate bowl (bowl 2), combine AP flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and poppyseeds..
- In third bowl (bowl 3), combine 1/4 C lemon juice, buttermilk, and vanilla extract..
- Add part of flour mixture (bowl 2) to coconut oil mixture (bowl 1) and mix. Add part of buttermilk mixture (bowl 3) to bowl 1, and alternate adding bowls 2 and 3, ending with bowl 2 to mix all ingredients together..
- Bake in appropriate sized pans (9×5 bread pans work, as do pie tins or muffin tins). 45min-1hr for larger pans, ~25-35 minutes for muffins until tested done. Let cool..
- In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 C lemon juice and 2 Tbs sugar to make a syrup. Pour the syrup over the cooled cakes and serve..