Tips How To Prepare Yummy Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry)
Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry).
Nowdays, you should can boil Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how the way you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry)
- You need 1 medium of Mangalore Cucmber.
- It’s 3 piece of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 piece of Dried Chillies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
Kai Hulli (Buttermilk Curry) instructions
- Cut the Mangalore Cucumber into squares..
- Boil about 1.5 Cups of water and add the cucumber pieces to it..
- Cook the cucumber till it becomes soft..
- Meanwhile add the coconut and green chillies in a blender and blend to a fine paste by adding a little water.
- Add the paste to the cooked cucumber and water.
- Stir and bring this to a boil.
- Switch off flame and add buttermilk. Mix well.
- In another pot add the seasoning ingredients and heat it..
- When the cumin seeds start to crack, add it to the Curry and mix..
- Serve with Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/455698-non-sticky-rice.