The Most Practical Way To Make Tasty Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked
Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked.
Nowdays, you should can have Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how the way you brew it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked
- You need 240 ml of water (Warm).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil or butter.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Cups of Whole Wheat atta.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vital Wheat Gluten.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Milk Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant Yeast.
Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked instructions
- In a bread maker, (I used Kent) add ingredients in the order shown above..
- Select Whole wheat bread from menu. (500 GM's loaf size) and start machine..
- Let the machine run for 1 hour and 50 mins. By this time, everything is mixed properly and loaf has risen (expanded). Stop the machine and switch power to off.
- Now we have to make the dough rise again before baking. Take out the dough from the machine. Spread the dough on a clean platform Knead the dough for sometime. Use additional atta and oil as needed to reduce stickiness. Knock the air out so that dough is reduced to smaller size..
- Meanwhile start your oven and set temperature to 200℃ to preheat. Roll your dough as shown to give a good shape and a smooth surface. Apply some butter to Loaf Pan. Place the nicely shaped dough in loaf pan and cover with a samp cloth. Keep in a warm place (about 45℃) for about 20 to 45 mins for the final rising of the dough..
- After the dough has risen to become double in size, place it in the preheated oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins until colour turns brown and inside temperature of bread is 98℃ (use kitchen thermometer if possible.).
- Remove from oven and apply some butter on top surface to smoothen. Your healthy Whole Wheat bread is ready..