Recipe: Succulent Tomato Mozzrella with basil panini
Tomato Mozzrella with basil panini.
Nowdays, you should can boil Tomato Mozzrella with basil panini using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how the way you brew that.
Ingredients of Tomato Mozzrella with basil panini
- You need of Stuff.
- It’s 100 grams of Whole fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh beef tomato.
- It’s 2 each of Rosetta.
- It’s 5 grams of Fresh basil leaf.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of Pesto sauce.
- It’s 15 grams of Italian basil.
- It’s 10 grams of Italian parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of extra vergin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cashew nut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pine nut.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated pamesan cheese.
Tomato Mozzrella with basil panini step by step
- Blend ingredients in this recipe to make pesto sauce.
- Sliced tomato and fresh mozzallea season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto sauce on bread and stuff tomato mozzarella and basil inside..
- Press the panini with panini machine if you have or heat the griddle pan over modenreat heat and place the panini and press with the another pan until mozzarella melted….enjoy.